We are looking for a Systems Integration / Systems Engineer for a Consultancy Firm who provide advice and services to clients across the UK.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer who is looking to apply their knowledge and skills to mass transit infrastructure projects.
Our client is an award-winning consultancy firm that specialises in mass transportation projects. They are a firm of well-respected specialist consultants within their field. Above all, they are expanding to meet the growing demand for their services.
They are looking for an experienced Systems Integration / Systems Engineer who has experience within the rail sector. Therefore, the role requires the successful candidate to be able to apply Systems Engineering to projects across the UK.
Salary is based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate in line with the firms’ fee structure. In addition, the role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and grow their skills as a professional within their field.
You will be required to support all aspects of the commissions you are responsible for. This will include activities such as:
- Day to day client interface
- Developing and managing requirements
- System thinking and architecture
- Verification & Validation
- Producing Feasibility Studies
- Interface Migration Planning
You will be required to possess the skills and experience to deliver these responsibilities. These requirements include but are not limited to:
- 3 years’ experience within a similar environment such as Light or Heavy railway projects
- In addition, possess a degree or working toward CEng or CSEP
- Conversance with operations and maintenance concepts, Verification and Validation as well as DOORS
- Experience working within the rail industry using skills such as Systems thinking, System lifecycle and Requirements Management
- Understanding of independent assessment process and compliance requirements
You will be based from home. Projects will be based across the UK and will involve a degree of travel both client offices and sites.
Why Should You Apply?
In conclusion if you:
- Have the skills and experienced required for Systems Integration on projects such as high profile, complex rail, and mass transportation projects
- Want to work with other high calibre and well-respected professionals on challenging and rewarding projects
- Are degree qualified and have 3 years’ experience working on rail or similar projects
- Enjoy working on multiple projects across the country
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.