We are looking for a Stores and Fulfilment Operative for a Warehousing and Logistics Company based in West Lothian.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stores and Fulfilment practitioner to apply their knowledge and skills in a growing and successful company.
Our client is a commercial warehousing and logistics company based in central Scotland. They offer their commercial customers a range of warehousing and logistics services to meet their specific needs.
They are looking for an experienced Stores and Fulfilment Operative to join the existing team. The role requires a blend of warehousing, picking, packing and logistics experience.
They are offering a competitive annual salary, bonus, and pension scheme. In addition, the company is founded on family values so the successful candidate will join a friendly and supportive environment.
You will undertake variety of warehouse and general duties. This will include:
- Goods in and out using a forklift to stack products in appropriate location.
- Driving the forklift truck for the purpose of loading and unloading vehicles and moving stock around the warehouse.
- Processing customer orders specifically picking, packaging and labelling products from the customer order.
- Daily and weekly stock takes both by bin locations as per schedule provided and ensuring that the computerised stock control system matches the physical stock position
- Entering transactions accurately onto the computerised stock control system to be sure stock levels are always accurate
- Most importantly always complying with Health & Safety legislation
You will be required to possess the skills and experience to deliver these responsibilities. These requirements include:
- Current Forklift licence desirable
- Computer literate in particular ability to operate computerised stock control system.
- Ability to use initiative and act in a responsible manner so that you achieve customer satisfaction.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in essence customer friendly
- Ability to carry out manual handling in a safe manner
- Good work ethic and be able to adapt as necessary
The role will be based on our client’s warehouse and distribution centre in West Lothian. It is close to the M8 and M9 motorways and offers excellent access to most major transportation routes.
Why Should You Apply?
In conclusion if you:
- Have the skills and experienced in a warehouse environment
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and enjoy a variety of tasks such as processing orders, ensuring data accuracy, and interacting with customers
- Want to work as part of a team of enthusiastic and energetic people, focused on customer satisfaction
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.