We are seeking an experienced Spare Parts Coordinator or Technical Account Manager for a brilliant permanent role in Livingston:
Neo Recruitment is partnering with a well-respected, Global Manufacturing company. They are currently seeking a Spare Parts Coordinator to join their friendly team based in Livingston.
This is a busy and challenging but rewarding role which is key to the Spare parts department.
- Provide customer quotations for spare parts
- Working to Sales targets as a team
- Utilise the MRP system (SAP) for raising quotations, orders and invoices
- Process customer orders from initial enquiry to quotation and order
- Building strong relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- General administration duties as required
- Cover for Receptionist if required
- Previous experience in a similar Engineering/Manufacturing role (highly desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of using SAP or a similar system (desirable but not essential)
- The ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise your own workload effectively
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe and Outlook
- Language skills (desirable but not essential)
The Location: The office is based in Livingston – the location is easily accessible from the M8.
Why Should You Apply:
This is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career. The company is enjoying significant growth and continues to develop and invest in their people to maintain this. The successful applicant will receive a competitive annual salary together with benefits and genuine prospects for career development.
If this sounds like the kind of role you are looking for and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV asap.
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.