Neo Recruitment is partnering with one of the world’s leading Manufacturers of Food Processing Systems. We are looking for a Talented Senior-level Business Development Manager who has a strong Technical background together with a proven track record in Sales, predominantly to cover SW Europe and the Middle East. This role is ideally based from the Livingston office but there may be an option to be based from anywhere in the UK, as long as you have easy access to a main Airport and can commit to a large amount of Travel.
This is a key role within the business and will involve:
- Developing and implementing a Business plan for the sales team, setting and achieving goals and objectives.
- Mentoring, coaching and motivating the sales team.
- Identifying new customers in existing industries and entering into new markets and industries as well as developing and strengthening existing customer relationships.
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept accurately updated.
- Always communicating with customers and resolving issues to their satisfaction.
- Representing the sales team on the management team.
- Keeping up to date with the latest Food Machinery and Manufacturing Technology.
- Compliance with all health and safety, quality assurance and all other company policies and procedures.
In order to be considered, you should have:
- A relevant qualifications in Sales and Marketing and/or Mechanical Engineering, or through experience and other training.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring people and leading teams.
- Proven track record in sales and building customer relationships at all levels.
- A demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in the Food and Beverage industry or a relevant industry.
- A “Hunter” approach to Sales.
- Ability to frequently travel over extended periods for as much as 50-70% of your time (essential).
- Multi Lingual skills would be an asset but are not essential.
- Professional understanding of AutoCad, MS Project and MS Office applications.
- Ability to efficiently schedule own time and activities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity for extended periods.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work co-operatively with other team members.
- Current Driving Licence (essential)
This is a really exciting, high-profile role which will be highly challenging but rewarding. You will receive an excellent Salary + package and genuine prospects for career development. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV, in strictest confidence, ASAP.
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.