We are looking for a Sales Executive for Supply Chain and Distribution company who specialise in the Aerospace sector.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to apply their knowledge and skills to help the business develop and grow across the UK.
Our client is a Supply Chain and Distribution firm that specialises in providing equipment and hardware (such as bespoke fasteners), chemicals and consumables to manufacturing firms in Aerospace, automotive and similar highly technical environments.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Executive who has a proven track record delivering successful sales and marketing strategies in technical environments. The role requires a blend of skills and experience that covers all aspects of the sales and marketing lifecycle.
Salary is based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate and sales bonus scheme will also be included in the overall package.
You will be required to apply your experience in developing and executing a sales and marketing plan. This will include:
- All aspects of the Sales & Marketing cycle for example developing and executing strategy and planning, website management, promotional campaigns, and social media performance
- Account Management such as managing existing relationships, promoting customer service culture throughout the business
- Generating New Business for example Direct Sales, networking, trade shows
You will be required to possess the skills and experience to deliver these responsibilities. These requirements include:
- Sales and Marketing Experience specifically developing and executing a sales and marketing strategy and plan
- Technical Sales Experience is a distinct advantage but not a necessity
- Knowledge of Industry specifically Aerospace, Automotive, Precision Engineering Knowledge of products including high precision engineering, fasteners, liquids, consumables
- Experience of managing and coaching sales team to set the right environment that achieve targets
- Enjoy working and excelling in a target driven environment
- Cultural fit is extremely important and therefore some of these requirements may be less important for the right person
The role will be based from home. The sales territory is across UK with a lot of key clients based in the South East. The company is based in Central Scotland.
Why Should You Apply?
In conclusion you should apply for the Sales Executive if you:
- Have the skills and experienced detailed to develop and deliver a sales and marketing plan
- Desire to achieve targeted results in the right way
- Have experience working in the Aerospace or other highly technical environments
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.