Relocate to Scotland (with Assistance) for a permanent role in Forestry Management or Harvest Management.
We are working in partnership with our Client to help find people with Forestry Management or Harvesting experience, based in New Zealand or Australia, who are keen to relocate to Scotland.
Our client is a highly successful and well-respected organisation operating in the Forestry Management Industry. Due to ambitious UK targets to reach net-zero carbon emissions and continued growth and development, they are seeking experienced Forest Managers to join them at one of their sites in Scotland. This may be an ideal chance for you to consider relocation to Scotland to help develop your career and experience.
The role will be office-based and will involve:
- Surveying and strategic planning of new and established woodlands
- Site monitoring and supervision, managing contractors etc.
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations
- Preparing forest plans and grant applications
- Identifying and developing new woodland creation projects
- Use of GIS mapping systems
- Developing and managing budgets
- Producing client reports and attending client meetings
You will have:
- A proven track record of working in a similar Forestry or Harvesting role (ideally 3-6 years and relevant qualifications would be desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with contractors, project management and health and safety
- A UK recognised driving licence will be required
This is a busy and challenging but rewarding role. The company have experience of helping people to relocate from overseas and will offer both practical support and some financial assistance with your relocation. The successful applicant will receive an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more, please feel free to get in touch.