Our Client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Care Administrator to join them on a permanent basis at their Head Office on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The Company is a highly successful organisation with a vibrant and growing Landscaping/Property Factoring division.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, this is a busy role, which will involve:
- Responding to calls and emails from customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Assisting with client invoicing, debt recovery, direct debits, client sales, contractor and supplier payments
- Ensuring the customer care database is kept updated
- Ensuring all enquiries are logged, followed-up and resolved to the customers satisfaction, escalating where necessary
- Assisting with document mailings
- Liaising with sub-contractors and colleagues
- Accounts entry and running reports
- Compiling customer care and KPI reports
- General administration duties as required
In order to be considered for the role, you should have:
- Previous experience in a similar, customer-facing role
- Strong administration skills
- An organised and methodical approach
- Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Database experience (CPL Property Manangement software desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
This is a really good opportunity to join a company which has a reputation for excellent working conditions, employee benefits and an opportunity to participate in the share equity scheme. The office is easily accesbile via public transport and free parking is also available on-site.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.