Our client, one of the world’s leading Manufacturers of Food Processing Systems, is looking for a UK & European Labour and VAT Compliance Officer.
Neo Recruitment is partnering with one of the world’s leading Manufacturers of Food Processing Systems. They are currently seeking a UK & European Labour and VAT Compliance Officer. This is a brand new position within the business and offers the successful applicant an interesting, varied and challenging role.
This is a key role within the business and will involve responsibility for the following:
- Dutch/UK VAT reports
- Dutch/UK VAT reconciliations
- Intrastat – Dutch returns
- EC Sales – Dutch returns
- FAS/CDS forms
- Checking HMRC Import reports
- Checking Chief/CDS
- UK and European working time directive
- Country specific working time laws
- Reporting and control of hours worked on site
In order to be considered for the Compliance officer role, you should have:
- Significant experience of VAT returns and reporting across European countries
- Knowledge of FAS/CDS forms
- Experience of Chief/CDS declarations
- Knowledge of UK & European working time directives
- Knowledge and understanding of country-specific working time laws
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work co-operatively with other team members.
- Current Driving Licence (essential)
This is a really interesting role which will be highly challenging but rewarding. You will receive an excellent Salary + package. The role is office-based in Livingston, West Lothian but there is an option for hybrid working (2 days from home, 3 days from office) on completion of initial training period.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV, in strictest confidence, ASAP.
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.