We are looking for an Assistant Manager for a Gastro Pub based in a prestigious part of Edinburgh.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic pub or bar manager looking to develop their career as part of a great team in fabulous venue.
Our client is a pub and bars company based in Edinburgh. Who offer both food and beverages to their loyal clientele.
They are looking for an Assistant Manager who will take responsibility for all aspects of the bar and front of house services in one of their Gastro Pubs located in an affluent part of town.
They are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary and incentives package. Above all, this is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow in a supportive environment.
You will be required to support the General Manager who covers all their pubs in Edinburgh. Further requirements include:
- Day to day running of the service
- Manage, motivate, and lead the front of house team
- Oversee the team promoting excellent standards of customer serv
- Manage rotas and ensure that the staff requirements meet the service needs on a daily basis
- Promote the business within the local community, managing sales opportunities and calendar
- Stock and budgetary management
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the bar area
- Make sure that all requirements are met in relation to Health & Safety
- Administrative requirements are completed in line with Company policy, including banking, stock management, employee records, Health & Safety documentation
- Work with the owners, General Manager, Head Chef and other team member to ensure great customer satisfaction
In addition, they require the successful candidate to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role. In other words has experience managing a bar or Gastro Pub.
- Organised individual who takes pride in that they do.
- A proven team leader who enjoys developing people. For instance, actively promote and develop sales skills within the team.
- Experience setting and maintaining standards in terms of quality.
- A passion and flair for delivering excellent customer service.
- Must be very friendly and professional in approach. For example, promotes the highest standards of personal grooming, appearance and posture.
The role will be based in Edinburgh near to the city centre in an affluent area with a good existing clientele. Therefore it would be beneficial if you lived locally.
Why Should You Apply?
In conclusion if you:
- An enthusiastic pub or bar manager looking to develop their career as part of a great team in fabulous venue.
- Enjoy providing a great service for your customers by getting the best out of your team.
- Have a good work ethic and would like to learn new skills and gain new experience