Full Job Description
Our Client is a highly successful organisation with a reputation for excellence within their field. They are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join them on a permanent basis at their Office near Fort William.
This is a busy, rewarding role, which involves providing administrative support to a range of Managers. Tasks include:
- Preparing correspondence, filing and record keeping
- Assist with company reports
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Budget reconciliation
- Updating and maintaining accounts, property maintenance schedule, holiday house bookings etc.
- Diary management
- Booking travel
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Ensuring records and key documents are kept updated accurately
- Ensuring the ISO System is kept updated
- General administration duties as required
In order to be considered for the role, you should have:
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- An organised and methodical approach
- Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel are essential)
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a really good opportunity to join a company which has a reputation for excellent working conditions, employee benefits and an opportunity to participate in the share equity scheme. Due to the location, the role is better suited to a driver with their own transport.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday