Neo Recruitment’s Client is a highly successful Global company which is well-respected within their Sector. They are now seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them in a permanent, full-time role based at their offices in Livingston.
This is a busy role which is key to the smooth running of the purchase ledger and more widely, the finance department.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Organising and controlling travel expense forms
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Processing weekly timesheets accurately
- Logging overtime for authorisation
- Maintaining purchase ledger modules
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Petty cash alignment and recurring journals
- Month-end reconciliations
- Other duties as required
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role in a Manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy (MS applications, Word, Excel and ideally SAP)
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work and workloads
- Self-motivation and a proactive and creative approach
This is an interesting and rewarding role which offers an attractive salary and scope for development. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.