Join a Growing Hospitality Company in Edinburgh
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding hospitality company in the heart of Edinburgh? Our client, a successful hospitality company, is currently operating 7 sites with ambitious plans for future growth and new openings. They are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Accounts Assistant to join their finance team in Edinburgh.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Accounts Assistant, you will work closely with the finance manager, and other accounts assistants, and the wider head office team. Your responsibilities will encompass various key areas of accounts, including but not limited to:
– Accounts payable and receivable
– Supplier statement reconciliation
– Preparation of supplier payment runs
– Staff expenses, company credit card reconciliations, and petty cash transactions
– Intercompany recharges and reconciliation of intercompany balances
– Tracking utility charges
– Office admin and filing
– Bank reconciliation
– Revenue reporting
– Management of control ledgers
– Intercompany billing
– Supporting the preparation of management accounts
Additionally, you will play a vital role in implementing the next phase of Making Tax Digital, and your experience and expertise will help shape our future steps.
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following skills:
– Experience with Xero accounting package, Zonal EPOS systems, and Fourth Hospitality for HR and Payroll (advantageous)
– Strong bookkeeping skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office packages
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Ability to handle high volumes of information
What They Offer
You’ll be working in a fun and friendly team environment, with opportunities for personal and professional development. They offer
– Competitive salary
– Enrolment in company pension scheme
– Salary sacrifice option
– 35 days of holidays
– Income protection and death in service benefits
– Substantial discounts in all their venues
They understand the importance of work-life balance. Office hours are from Monday to Friday, and they offer a flexible approach to working times.
Take this chance to become an integral part of our growing company and contribute to their future success.
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant in Edinburgh, please submit your updated CV.
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.