Neo Recruitment’s Client is a highly successful Global company which is well-respected within their Sector. They are now keen to recruit for a 1st Level Helpdesk Support role. This is a permanent, full-time role, based at their offices in Livingston.
Reporting to the senior IT Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and expanding the daily operation of information systems, client workstations, printing and communication within the support LAN
- Monitoring and Maintaining network user configurations and reconfigure, as required.
- Monitoring and responding to Helpdesk calls
- Liaising between IT Staff and end users in Scotland, implementing standardised procedures, principles, projects and access for electronic documentation storage and usage
- Perform Windows desktop operating systems maintenance and support
- Troubleshoot problems, escalating when required
- Develop and implement training in applications, network operations and remote access
- Supervise central services (printing, copying etc.)
- Managing Mobile Telephony
- Other duties as required
You should have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant Qualification in IT, Computer Science or possess an equivalent level of knowledge gained through experience and other training
- Experience of working in a busy Helpdesk role with Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience of developing and delivering training
- A friendly and approachable nature
- Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work and workloads
- Self-motivation and a proactive and creative approach
This is an interesting and rewarding role which offers an attractive salary and benefits together with an interesting and varied role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV here.