Our client offers an experienced Warehouse Operative with delivery experience the opportunity to utilise their skills and experience in a fast-paced rewarding environment. They are offering a competitive salary.
Our client is a supply of goods company providing consumables to other businesses throughout Scotland.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for experienced Warehouse Operative with delivery driving experience.
Reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator, the role involves:
- General Warehouse Duties
- Inputting supplier deliveries onto in-house system, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Processing customer orders
- Picking orders for the delivery drivers
- Routine maintenance of warehouse equipment
- Making Deliveries to Customers
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries with excellent customer service at all times
- Weekly Stock takes
- Experience of working in a Warehouse environment
- A current Forklift certificates
- Experience of working as a Multi-drop Delivery Driver
- A clean, current driving licence
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects regularly (essential due to Physical demands of the job)
- Excellent organisation skills
The role is based in Livingston, west Lothian with close links to both the M8 and M9 motorways.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are an experienced Warehouse Operative who also has experience delivering goods to customers with a current clean driving licence
- You are a good relationship builder with both colleagues and customers
- You are organised and a good records keeper
This is a busy and challenging role which offers the successful applicant a competitive annual salary together with a pleasant working environment in a friendly, supportive team. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.