Our client is looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to train to become FTTP Surveyors to join their expanding team. They are offering full training, competitive salary and excellent development opportunities.
Our client is a Telecoms Consultancy business. They provide a comprehensive range of services including infrastructure design, estates management and acquisition. Working with a range of blue-chip companies throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for both experienced Fibre Surveyors or individuals with transferable skills who require training to work on their FTTP (Fibre to The Premises) projects.
They are offering a competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience and a good opportunity to develop and grow in an expanding market segment.
- The role is Full Time and involves 3 to 5 days a week of onsite surveying (throughout Scotland and potentially other parts of the UK), the rest of the time office based
- You will be responsible for producing site designs for the installation of equipment and fibre routes, ensuring designs are cost and specification compliant, with designs being annotated principally in a field-based environment on tablet devices
- You will provide continual communication and progress updates to clients, subcontractors, internal stakeholders’, local authorities, other stakeholders and members of the public, verbally and through reports and information trackers.
- You will also provide administrative and surveying support to other areas of the business including but not limited to acquisition and town planning.
- Experience working in a surveying capacity or have worked on Telecoms infrastructure or similar environment
- Good IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and in a target driven environment
- Able to deal with continuous change
- Enjoy working outside (approx. 80% of the time)
- Full UK Driving Licences with use of own vehicle to travel to sites
The role is based in West Lothian but will involve travelling to sites throughout Scotland. Travelling expenses will be paid.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are an enthusiastic individual with transferable skills or have worked in a similar environment who could adapt easily to FTTP Surveying
- You enjoy working on site as well as possess the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written reports
- You enjoy working outside, working with people and are able to travel to sites throughout Scotland using your own vehicle
- You are looking for a Company that looks after their employees offering good salary, benefits and opportunities to develop and grow in a supportive environment