Our client is a world leading manufacturer of Food Processing Systems and Packaging Equipment. Recognised and respected as Industry-leaders and with many prestigious export awards, the company has impressive plans for further success.
Due to continued growth and development, there is an opportunity to join the Business as an experienced Territory Sales Manager covering Asia (Thailand and Singapore).
Based from the Brisbane Office, the role will involve:
- Developing customer relationships within your territory
- Acting as sales team member, leading and supporting others, when required
- Understanding and gathering customer requirements and developing solutions
- Facilitating a strong relationship between the customer and the Application Engineering team
- Meeting sales goals using negotiation and closing skills
- Developing a strong understanding of the marketplace including competitor analysis
- Customer site visits to gain an understanding of their requirements in order to provide solutions
- Working closely and collaboratively with Applications Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Sales and service teams to coordinate overall system proposals and to solve customer related issues
- Proficient use of software programs as business tools including: CRM , Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
In order to excel at this role, you should have:
- Recent experience in a Territory Sales role
- A proven track record of selling Capital Equipment
- Experience of having lived and worked in Asia
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of the Food Production industry (desirable)
- A technical background/aptitude (Mechanical Engineering a distinct advantage)
- The ability to read drawings, use/understand Autocad (desirable but not essential)
- The ability to undertake a significant amount of work-related travel (predominantly Asia)
- Excellent communication skills (additional languages are desirable)
- Tenacity and Drive with excellent negotiation skills
- An enthusiastic character and engaging personality
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful global company offering genuine prospects for career development. If you are already working in Capital Equipment sales and living in Brisbane, or considering relocating there, this may be the role you have been looking for.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work with a skilled and professional team. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your resume as soon as possible.