Are you a talented Technical Sales Engineer seeking a new challenge with a global company offering an excellent Salary, Package and Working Environment and opportunities for further growth and career development?
Neo Recruitment is partnering with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of food processing systems. Built upon strong foundations, this global company prides itself on being at the cutting-edge of Technology within the industry and offering the highest levels of customer service. They truly partner with their customers for the long-term and continue to innovate and create solutions to exceed their customer’s expectations. The company has a strong track record of hiring, developing and retaining some of the best Engineers, Project Managers and staff within the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Engineer to join the team in Livingston on a Permanent basis. This is a high-profile role due to the prestigious customers you will be supporting. The successful applicant will enjoy a busy and challenging role, in a supportive and friendly environment with a competitive Salary and benefits together with genuine opportunities to develop your career.
If you would like to be considered for this role, you should have a proven track record in a similar role and the following skills and experience:
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or practical experience and other training.
- Direct experience in sales and building customer relationships at a senior/middle management level.
- Ability to frequently travel over extended periods.
- Professional understanding of process flow, layout drawings and equipment.
- AutoCAD experience (essential), MS Project and MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to board level.
- The ability to lead meetings, both internally and externally.
- Additional languages would be desirable but are not essential.
- Well organised, flexible and adaptable.
- Review and analyse Tender information from the customer and create Sales Proposals.
- Review, understand and disseminate the requirements to the Application Engineers.
- Work closely with Application Engineers and Suppliers to create and deliver solutions for customers.
- Create sales layout drawings to suit the sales proposal.
- Ensure data records are kept updated in key systems including SAP and Microsoft Dynamic CRM system.
- Follow up the sales proposal with customers.
- Process customer purchase orders.
- Run and control sales handover meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Travel to meet customers within the sales region of Europe, Pakistan and the Middle East.
- Provide customer support, undertake site surveys and attend trade shows as and when required.
- Provide internal support to other departments.
- Driving compliance with all relevant Q&A procedures.
The role will be based in the Livingston Office and offers the opportunity to meet with clients throughout EMEA. Travel will be an essential aspect of the role and you must be able to undertake this.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are an experienced Sales Engineer with a strong customer focus and a talent for building relationships.
- You have experience in selling technical solutions in a process environment throughout EMEA.
- You are seeking a new challenge with opportunities for growth and further career development together with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com