Our client offers an experienced Surveyor the opportunity to utilise their skills and experience across multiple disciplines and environments from utilities, civils, geospatial applications, Etc. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to develop and grow.
Our client is a global company offering both onshore and offshore surveying services. They cover a multiple services including Topographical, Utilities, Geospatial, Dimensional Surveying services. They are renowned for providing excellent service to their clients and for taking pride in looking after their people.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a Surveyor to join their expanding team of surveyors.
They are offering a salary range commensurate with skills and experience and a package of benefits
- You will have a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience in Geospatial industry
- Working knowledge of topographic surveys, building surveys, utility surveys, setting-out etc.
- Be able to prepare the required survey drawings using LSS and AutoCAD.
- Experience operating Total Stations, Laser Scanners, Radio Detection Equipment and Ground Penetrating Radar
- Strong IT (MS Word, Excel); LSS and AutoCAD
- You will be responsible for undertaking relevant surveys; supervise Assistant Surveyors; ensuring H&S standards are maintained and adhered to; ensuring equipment is maintained; process documents and provide an update on site survey activities on a daily basis
- Oversee project execution and be responsible for identification, documentation, and action on contractual variations as they arise;
- Liaise with clients on Company execution of projects; assist with tenders
The role will be based in West Lothian but will require extensive travel determined by the client requirements.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are an experienced Surveyor looking for a new opportunity in a growing, well respected company
- You are passionate about the work you do and the impact your skills have on the wider environment
- You are looking for a Company that looks after their employees offering good salary, benefits and opportunities to develop and grow in a supportive environment