Our client offers an experienced solicitor the opportunity to excel in an award-winning legal firm who are well known for the excellent services they provide to their clients.
Our client is an award-winning legal firm with offices throughout Scotland and are best known for their property conveyancing services. They have won awards for their legal services, client focus and employee care and satisfaction.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a qualified solicitor with Property Conveyancing experience for their Edinburgh offices.
They’re looking for an experienced solicitor. They are offering a pay range commensurate with skills and experience and a package of benefits
- A qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years experience post qualification
- Experience in property conveyancing is essential
- Experience providing other services such as matrimonial, private client and litigation matters would be advantageous.
- Your will be responsible for managing caseloads from end to end e.g. purchases and sales through to completion.
- You will have a significant amount of client contact providing exceptional results to ensure your clients’ transactions run smoothly.
The role will be based in Edinburgh, close to the city centre.
Why Should You Apply?
- An experienced solicitor looking for your next career move
- Passionate about the legal services you provide
- You are looking for a firm that looks after their employees offering good salary, benefits and opportunities to develop and grow in a supportive environment