Our client is a highly successful and well-established business offering services to the construction industry. They are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Service Desk Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client is a successful family run business providing services to the Construction Industry based from throughout Scotland. They have successfully grown over the last few years and are well known in their field for providing excellent service to their customers.
They’re looking for Service Desk Administrator. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a busy and challenging role, which will require prior experience and working knowledge of Plant, Health and Safety, and Service Desk administration.
- Working in a similar background is essential and relevant experience is required, including:
- Experience of working in a Service Desk environment in an HGV/Plant hire environment
- An organised and methodical approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to learn and adhere to defined processes
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office, CRM system
- Good communication skills
- Providing administrative support for the Service Department / Service Director
- Processing workshop jobs ensuring all information has been provided including tasks undertaken, time allocated, and parts used
- Process engineers’ timesheets, cross reference against workshop jobs
- Process / liaise with customers for billing and invoicing queries and damages
- Matching timesheets with job records
- Processing billing, invoicing and maintenance records
- Order parts, fuel and consumables
- Ensure all plant information is updated on the CRM system and accurate records are kept
- Adhere to and promote company policies and procedures
The role will be based in their Head Office based in West Lothian. Ideally suited with great links to both M8 and M9 motorways and close to the main train line linking Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Why Should You Apply?
- You have experience administrating a service desk / workshop environment
- You are a good communicator and diligent administrator
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV.