Our client is an Ambitious, Award-winning Consultancy providing support and advice to a range of clients delivering large scale complex infrastructure and building projects. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in Infrastructure and/or Transportation to join their team based in Edinburgh.
This is a busy and challenging but rewarding role for an experienced Project Manager You will be joining a well-established, respected team of professionals in a supportive and progressive working environment.
The role will involve working closely with delivery teams, customers, regulatory bodies and other major stakeholders.
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic Project Managerwith the following skills and expertise:
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer or equivalent and preferably a member of a recognised professional body
- Significant experience of Project Management
- Proven track record and expertise in delivering large scale projects in the contruction / civils infrastructure / transportation sector
- Demonstrable managerial capability with accountability for resources and task delivery
- Demonstrable expertise in the development, use and application of programme management tools in delivering major projects
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Credible in building relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work flexibly
- A proven ability to communicate complex proposals in an understandable manner for various audiences, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
You will be joining a Talented and Enthusiastic Team in a genuinely collaborative environment with shared values of Honesty, Collaboration and Respect. There is a strong focus on developing your skills and expertise in a supportive and encouraging organisation.
This is a really exciting role and one which will give you exposure to some high-profile projects and clients. You will be a key member of the team and will enjoy a vibrant office environment together with the flexibility of home-working if preferred. You will receive a competitive salary and genuine prospects to develop your career. The role is based from Edinburgh and will require travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and well-respected Consultancy on a permanent basis. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send you CV asap.