Our client is offering a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to joining their busy high street accountancy firm. They are offering the right candidate an opportunity to learn, develop and grow, a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress their studies in the accountancy field.
Our client is an established High Street Accountancy and Tax specialist with ambitious plans for continued growth. They are currently seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join them as they open a brand new Practice in Edinburgh. They offer their clients a comprehensive range of accountancy and tax services to mainly SME clients.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a part qualified accountant to join their expanding team.
They are offering an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with skills and experience.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this is a key role for the business.
- You will be required to produce and submit annual accounts for Limited companies, Sole traders and partnerships
- You will liaise with clients and provide excellent customer service and support at all times
- You will be expected to remain compliant at all times with new accounting standards
- You will be responsible for maintaining accurate records on the clients accounting tax software
- You will be responsible for Preparing VAT returns, Annual Accounts, Self-Assessment Tax Returns, Payroll, General Accounting support and advice as well as building good relationships with clients
- A qualification in Accounting such as ACCA/AAT (or be working towards one)
- Experience in a similar Trainee or Assistant Accountant role is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of using Accounting software (Xero, Free Agent, TaxCalc, Quickbooks, etc.)
- A genuine desire to find out about client’s businesses and help them succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
The role is based in Edinburgh with excellent bus and rail links and on road parking nearby.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are a Part Qualified Accountant with practice experience looking for a new opportunity
- You have a genuine interest in accountancy practice and enjoy working in a small team of like-minded individuals
- You enjoy working with people and helping them and their business
- You are looking to develop your skills and experience in a rewarding environment
This is a really good opportunity to join a growing and dynamic independent account practice with genuine scope for career development. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.