Our client is looking for an experienced Installation Supervisor to work on their projects throughout EMEA. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity to earn extra through overtime and the opportunity to travel extensively throughout EMEA.
Our client is global manufacturer and provider of capital equipment within the FMCG market. They are known for providing world class technical solutions to an array of customers from Blue Chip household names to small family run producers.
They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the EMEA team. Offering a competitive salary package including:
- Basic salary with overtime paid
- Based from home
- Good holidays and accrued rest days
- Very good pension, travel expenses and allowances
- You will be required to supervise the installation of production lines in customer premises including the unloading of large machinery and equipment; setting the machines to exact drawings and standards; ensuring that the machines are installed correctly and safely by the sub-contractors; managing subcontractors; liaising with customers, acting as the companies representative onsite;
- You will be expected to work away from home 70-75% of the time throughout EMEA
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients and communicating with subcontractors and internal staff within the business
- You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of your own team and the subcontractors on site
- A qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience installing high value Capital Equipment in a production line environment
- Working knowledge of electrical engineering is desirable but not essential
- Ability to read complex drawings and transfer the information exactly to the production environment
- Evidence of creating Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Extensive travel experience across EMEA – Languages are a distinct advantage
The role is based from your home and can be undertaken from anywhere. However, proximity to an international airport would be a distinct advantage.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are a qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience installing high value capital equipment in a production environment
- You love to travel and are happy to work away 70-75% of the time
- You take responsibility for yourself and others and thrive on challenges
- You have a good work ethic and enjoy working in high pressure environments
This is a really good opportunity to join a leading global business in a rewarding role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.