Our client is a highly successful and ambitious organisation who is well established and respected within the Offshore and Onshore Surveying industry.
They are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Industrial Measurement and Dimensional Control (IMDC) Surveyor. Reporting to the IMDC Manager, you will be joining a friendly and supportive team based from the offices in Livingston. This role will involve a lot of travel to various locations across the globe so will need someone who can commit to this.
The Primary duties for the role are:
- Managing projects from Inception to Completion
- Managing the resources and logistics required for IMDC Projects
- Providing Dimensional Control and Vessel Calibration surveys across the globe
- Providing input and expertise at the bid stage to help win new business
- Liaising with Clients, conducting site visits and ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments for project work
- Reviewing and providing data for budget tracking purposes
- Support colleagues and help to measure KPI’s
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in the Geospatial/Industrial Measurement industry
- Vessel Calibration experience is essential for this role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office , particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A detail-orientated, methodical approach
- A Valid passport with no restrictions on travel and a Valid UK Driving licence
This is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career in Surveying with a company who truly value their staff members. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits together with a pleasant working environment. You will get the opportunity to be involved in some really interesting projects across the world.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.