Are you a talented Health and Safety Officer seeking a new challenge with a global company offering an excellent Salary, Package and Working Environment together with opportunities for further growth and career development?
Neo Recruitment is partnering with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of food processing systems. Built upon strong foundations, this global company prides itself on being at the cutting-edge of Technology within the industry and offering the highest levels of customer service. They truly partner with their customers for the long-term and continue to innovate and create solutions to exceed their customer’s expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Health & Safety Officer to join the team in Livingston on a Permanent basis. The successful applicant will enjoy a busy and challenging role, in a supportive and friendly environment with a competitive Salary and benefits together with genuine opportunities to develop your career.
If you would like to be considered for this role, you should have a proven track record in a similar role and the following skills and experience:
- Ensuring the Risk assessment and Method statement procedure and templates are accurate and updated at all times
- Producing and maintaining all Health and safety documentation and ensuring everything is updated in line with current legislation
- Provide Health and Safety induction for new employees
- Coordinating all Health and safety training requirements, both internal and external
- Maintain training records
- Conduct Adverse Event investigations, in conjuction with the Engineering Manager
- Carry out regular site visits on Customer sites in Europe and further afield
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience
- Practical experience of working in a maintenance environment and in factory breakdown situations
- The ability to create Risk assessments and Method statements
- Experience of liaising with the Enforcement authorities, HSE or local council
- Knowledge of the Food and drinks industry (desirable)
- Ability to frequently travel over extended periods.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to board level.
- The ability to lead meetings, both internally and externally.
- Additional languages would be desirable but are not essential.
- Well organised, flexible and adaptable.
- NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (essential)
- NEBOSH General certificate in Fire Safety or equivalent
- PTLLS – Level 4 Trainer or equivalent
- Technician member level of IOSH
- Legionella control (CoSHH)
- PAT Tester
The role will be based in the Livingston Office and offers the opportunity to meet with clients throughout EMEA. Travel will be an essential aspect of the role and you must be able to undertake this.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are an experienced Health and Safety professional
- You are seeking a new challenge with opportunities for growth and further career development together with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com