Our Client is a thriving and fast-paced company operating in the Manufacturing sector. They are now seeking a talented and experienced Credit Controller to join the team based in Livingston. This is a brand new role for the company and will offer the successful applicant a challenging but rewarding role working in a friendly team in a supportive culture.
The role will involve:
- Building and nurturing excellent customer relationships, always striving to resolve any issues quickly and to their satisfaction
- Contacting customers to chase overdue balances
- Communicating with internal departments to ensure the credit control process is fully integrated with other areas
- Ensuring accuracy of reporting
- Producing monthly statements for customers
- Updating Debtors section of weekly reports
- Preparing reports for Management meetings
- Carrying out credit checks on new customers
You will have:
- A proven track record in Credit Control (ideally from within a manufacturing environment)
- Brilliant communication and negotiation skills
- A strong commercial awareness
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Prior experience of using SAP (ideally)
- Flexibility around working hours at particularly busy times
This is a really exciting new role which offers the successful applicant a long-term, rewarding career move with scope for future progression. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV asap.