Our client offers an experienced Paralegal the opportunity to excel in an award-winning legal firm who are well known for the excellent services they provide to their clients.
Our client is an award-winning legal firm with offices throughout Scotland and are best known for their property conveyancing services. They have won awards for their legal services, client focus and employee care and satisfaction.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a Paralegal with Property Conveyancing experience for their Edinburgh offices.
They are offering a pay range commensurate with skills and experience and a package of benefits
- Previous experience within a similar environment or a Paralegal role
- A paralegal certificate in commercial or residential conveyancing is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients, colleagues and external legal professionals
- IT skills including Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Outlook) and bespoke case management systems such as LawWare
- Methodical and organised approach with careful attention to detail
- Working to tight deadlines and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving team environment
- Strong initiative with natural problem-solving ability
- Client focused with experience developing relationships with clients, communicating via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Responsibility for your own caseload
- Effective file management (including taking instructions, updating and amending files and ensuring settlements are monitored and prepared accordingly)
The role will be based in Edinburgh, close to the city centre.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are an experienced Paralegal looking for your next career move
- You are passionate about the legal services you provide
- You enjoy working with people and are a great communicator
- You are looking for a firm that looks after their employees offering good salary, benefits and opportunities to develop and grow in a supportive environment