Our client offers an experienced Compliance Administrator the opportunity to take on the ownership of all compliance activities within the business, with a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop and grow the role.
Our client is a successful family run business providing services to the Construction Industry based from throughout Scotland. They have successfully grown over the last few years and are well known in their field for providing excellent service to their customers.
They are currently seeking an organised and enthusiastic individual to take ownership of the administration of the companies Compliance and Health and Safety processes.
- A strong background in Compliance (ideally allied to the construction industry).
- Knowledge of Achilles, CPCS, Transport management and environmental compliance.
- A strong administration background and experience of using Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A current driving licence
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Liaising with key specialists E.g. H&S Consultants, Governing Bodies, etc.
- Tool Box Talks
- Arranging Health and safety training
- Ensuring environmental and Health and Safety compliance
- Ensuring qualifications and licences are in place at all times
- Site visits when necessary
- General compliance and associated administrative duties.
This is a busy and varied role which will require someone who can work autonomously and with great attention to detail and following processes. The successful candidate will enjoy a busy and varied role with an additional training budget and genuine prospects for career development.
The role will be based in their Head Office based in West Lothian. Ideally suited with great links to both M8 and M9 motorways and close to the main train line linking Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are a strong administrator with experience dealing with compliance and Health and Safety activities
- You like to work in a high pace and family orientated environment
- You like to take on responsibility, working with people and enjoy a variety of tasks to see through to completion
If you wish to apply, please send your CV asap.