Our client offers a Part Qualified Chartered Accountant or AAT Qualified Accounts Practitioner the opportunity to develop and grow along with an expanding Chartered Accountancy firm.
Our client is a growing Chartered Accountancy firm based in Edinburgh City Centre, that recognisees and rewards good people. They offer their employees a flexible and rewarding working environment focusing on great customer service and interaction.
Our client is well established general practice Chartered Accountant firm who have expanded into Edinburgh, having recently opened a new office in the city. They have established a diverse customer base with circa 30 staff in 4 offices throughout the UK and are known for great customer service and being a good place to work, develop and grow.
We’re looking for a Part Qualified CA or AAT qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in practice.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts for companies and partnerships
- Preparing sole trader accounts
- Preparing periodic management accounts
- Preparing cloud based bookkeeping records
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations and Returns
- Preparing Self-assessment Tax Returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing weekly / monthly payrolls
- Preparation of Profit and Cashflow forecasts
- Involvement in business and tax advisory with clients
- Transferring clients’ accounts onto Digital Accounting Packages
- Acting as an ambassador for the business in both face to face meetings and on social media
- Part Qualified Accountant (CA, ACA, ICAS or ACCA) or a AAT Qualified Accounts Technician with at least 3 years’ experience working within an accountancy practice
- Knowledge and experience of providing a full spectrum of accounting services including Accounts preparation and filing, management accounts, tax computations and returns, forecast preparation, business and tax advisory
- Client facing, and service focused
- Knowledge of Digital Accounting Practices
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Xero, FreeAgent, Sage
The role will be based in Edinburgh City Centre, very close to all major rail, bus and tram routes. There may be a requirement to travel to other locations throughout Scotland on an ad hoc basis.
Salary and Benefits:
The client is offering a competitive salary (based on experience) and benefits package including pension and training support.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are a part qualified Accountant looking for the next step on your career path with the opportunity to develop and grow along with the firm
- You are passionate about Accounts and serving your customers’ needs
- You enjoy managing and developing people
- You are looking for a rewarding, open and friendly environment that offers clear career progression opportunities
- You are looking for a Chartered Accountancy firm who values its people
Please send your CV to email@example.com
or Call 01506 201174 to find out more about this role.