Our client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to become a Qualified Accountant, providing the working environment and training to do so.
Our client is an established accountancy practice with offices throughout the UK that offers its employees a good working environment, the opportunity to develop and grow and the work and support to succeed.
They’re looking for an Apprentice Accountant who will be responsible for processing accounts, undertaking bookkeeping and VAT returns. They are offering:
- An opportunity to become a Qualified Chartered Accountant
- The training and support to achieve chartered status
- A good working environment and the support needed to achieve this
- A competitive starting salary with incremental increases as you progress
- The right attitude and a desire to succeed
- Experience in bookkeeping, VAT returns or general accounting a distinct advantage
- AAT / ACCA or equivalent qualifications desired but not essential
- Processing customer accounts, bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Administration of both electronic and paper documents
- Answering telephone calls
- Undertaking learning and exams to continually progress
The role will be based in Edinburgh City Centre, with excellent bus, train and tram services.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to become a chartered accountant in a Practice environment
- You have experience with accounts, VAT returns or bookkeeping
- You are eager to learn and are happy to undertake a structure training regime including exams