Our client offers a Fully Qualified Accountant the opportunity to manage and develop a team of trainee Accountants; the opportunity for personal development and career progression
Our client is a growing Chartered Accountancy firm based in Edinburgh City Centre, that offers it’s employees a flexible and rewarding working environment, the responsibility to manage staff, pass on their skill and experience while learning and developing themselves.
Our client is general practice Chartered Accountant who are a registered CA training office with a variety of corporate clients and is known for the great customer service and being a good place to work.
We’re looking for an Accounts and Tax Senior to head up a team of trainee accountants and provide specific support for a variety of Corporate and personal clients.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts for companies and partnerships;
- Supervision of staff preparing sole trader accounts;
- Supervision of staff preparing periodic management accounts;
- Supervision of staff preparing cloud based bookkeeping records;
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Computations and Returns;
- Supervision of staff preparing Self-assessment Tax Returns;
- Supervision of staff preparing VAT returns;
- Supervision of staff preparing weekly / monthly payrolls;
- Preparation of Profit and Cashflow forecasts;
- Involvement in business and tax advisory with clients;
- Transferring clients accounts onto Digital Accounting Packages
- Acting as an ambassador for the business in both face to face meetings and on social media
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACA or ACCA) with at least two years’ experience post qualification
- Knowledge and experience of providing a full spectrum of accounting services including Accounts preparation and filing, management accounts, tax computations and returns, forecast preparation, business and tax advisory
- Knowledge of Digital Accounting Practices
- Ability to supervise and manage a team of people
- Client facing, and service focused
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Xero, Sage, CCH and Payroll Manager
The role will be based in Edinburgh City Centre, very close to all major rail, bus and tram routes.
Salary and Benefits:
The client is offering a very competitive salary (based on experience) and benefits package including pension, health care and bonus.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are a qualified Accountant looking for the next step on your career path
- You are passionate about accounts and serving your customers’ needs
- You enjoy managing and developing people
- You are looking for a rewarding environment that offers potential career progression
- You are looking for a Chartered Accountancy firm who values its people