Neo Recruitment is partnering with one of the world’s leading Manufacturers of Food Processing Systems. We are looking for a Talented Account Manager who has a strong Technical background together with a proven track record in Sales to be based in the Livingston Office.
This is a key role within the business and will involve:
- Managing and developing a Key account for Europe and the Middle East
- Securing new business within the region and maximising existing accounts.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, both short and long term.
- Ensuring all necessary reporting, documentation and company processes are followed and updated accurately.
- Evaluate technical requirements and produce solutions.
- Support and Manage the Sales Engineer.
- Building and growing relationships both internally and externally.
- Representing the company at Trade shows.
- Manage travel and entertaining expenses.
In order to be considered, you should have:
- A background in Mechanical Engineering or another related discipline.
- A demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in the Food production industry or a relevant industry.
- The ability to undertake extended periods of travel for a significant portion of your time.
- Strong IT skills (AutoCad and MS Office are essential).
- Additional Language skills (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to engage with others and build enduring relationships.
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills.
- Current Driver’s Licence (essential)
This is a really exciting, high-profile role which will be highly challenging but rewarding. You will be rewarded with an excellent Salary + package and genuine prospects for career development. If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV, in strictest confidence, ASAP.